Job readiness training is a skill training that is given on the job, and or either prior to starting a new job, or to brush up on skills for a job one already has. This type of training allows employees to feel confident when starting a new job, as well as helps to prevent any potential costly or dangerous mistakes.
Job Readiness Training is run by Rising Star Services. We are an organization specializing in assisting individuals in finding and maintaining meaningful employment. The role of Rising Star Services is to assist individuals with preparation entering the work force, re-entering the work force, or helping you transition into a different career path.
This curriculum has been designed to prepare you to be able to compete with other applicants in today's job market. We will focus on the areas of:
- How You Should Look For Employment
- Identifying Your Career Path
- Setting and Reaching Your Goals
- Completing Your Master Job Application
- A Professional Written Resume
- A Professional Written Cover Letter
- A Professional Reference Sheet
- A Professional Thank You Letter
- Developing Your Job Search Skills
- Overcoming Barriers
- Self Esteem
- Personal Presentation
- Interview Techniques